Sunday 15 December 2019

The Class Flooded!!!

Yesterday it rained very heavily. Unfortunately,the rain started to creep into Room 8 then spread into Rooms 7, 6 and 5. Room 5 was the luckiest of us all. Their room will probably dry quicker than the rest of us because if room sevens floor was flooded all the way, and our room was flooded a bit more than a quarter of the floor, then that must mean that their room was flooded a quarter of a that quarter. I just estimated that mathematics in my head by my self. 

Anyway, when I came to school, there was a single table in the way, which I didn't notice until I was inside the classroom, but there was also a sign on the door saying, 'Entrance Closed. Please use back door'. So there I was, walking around to the back door, as I spied a sign on Room Seven front door that said,'Please go to green room'. I slowly walked all the way around to the back of the classroom to put my shoes and bag away with out an interruption. I came into the classroom and saw cones guarding quarter of the classroom. "The classroom has been flooded!!" I said in shock. "We are going to be stuck in this tiny classroom for awhile." I whispered to myself, dissapouintedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment